Energy Excellence with UsTerms
Energy Excellence with Us (EEU)
Terms & Conditions (of eeueuropa.eu, hereinafter referred to all our events). When you confirm us the payment details to participate at one of our events, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions in this user agreement, so please read all of the terms and conditions carefully.
All registrants MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. We are not able to register anyone under the age of 18. This applies to all show participants Exhibitors, Talent, Advertisers, Sponsors, Guests and Attendees. This is a zero tolerance policy.
Events Terms & Conditions
• No one will be admitted into any area of our events without a badge and wristband.
• Badges and wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Pick up badges and wristbands onsite. Valid ID is required.
• Only attendees 18 years of age or older with valid identification will be admitted to our events.
• Only attendees 18 years of age or older with valid identification will be served alcoholic beverages.
• Video recording of seminars and workshops is not allowed without express permission from the management of European Energy Union
• Still photography is allowed during our events.
• Attendees give full consent to our events, the venue hotel, and Event Sponsors to copyright and publish any and all photographs, videos and/or film in which he/she appears in while our events.
• Attendees agree and understand that the our events, it’s staff, the venue hotel and the Event Sponsors are not responsible for any damages, actions, claims, costs or other expenses including, but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death or property damaged suffered by any attendee during the course of our events or for any claims, actions, damages or expenses arising out of any transaction or occurrence that takes place in a private room or between private parties attending our events.
• By registering for an event, I give my explicit permission to the organizers of the event to share my email address with companies named and listed as “Supersized Sponsors” of the event.
• Our management reserves the right to deny access or entry to our events or any related events at any time and for any well-founded reason.
Any reproduction, demonstration, transmission, rental and/or loan of the website or parts thereof are prohibited without consent.
We reserve the right to change the content of the website; to expand or delete content and either temporarily or permanently to shut down the website. Owner of all content usage and digital image rights is Energy Excellence with Us (EEU). We take no responsibility for the information contained within our website in terms of timeliness, accuracy, correctness or completeness, and accept no liability for damages that may arise from the use of our website.
We have no influence whatsoever over the content or set-up of websites from other providers which can be reached via links within our website. We expressly disassociate ourselves from any content and set-up arising from linked websites including all subsequent links/web pages and accept absolutely no liability for them. The content of third-party websites is not part of our remit or service.
Internet booking terms and conditions
Online tickets with the terms and conditions of Energy Excellence with Us (EEU) (hereafter referred to all our events) for the online sale of tickets (terms and conditions for online booking)
These online booking terms of our events are valid for the online sale of tickets. They complete the terms and conditions of all our events.
2.1 The order of tickets is completed after receiving our final confirmation trough email.
2.2 If we don’t receive sufficient approval, authorization or verification of a credit card, you can’t order with credit card.
2.3. Our team confirms immediately the receipt the order.
3. Conclusion of contract
The contract is concluded within the acceptance of the order by our team. From the moment that EEU has received from the client the company details in order to issue the invoice and we EEU have issued the invoice and the client accepts it, from that moment the client agrees that no amount will be refunded.
4. Payment procedures
4.1 You can directly into our account or pay by credit card. We accept the following credit cards: Master Card and VISA.
4.2 To pay by credit card you have to enter the credit card number, CVV, the expiration date in the booking engine.
5. Online sales of tickets to print at home
5.1.1 The online ticket reservations are sent to the given E-mail address as a confirmation document to be printed at home.
5.1.2 The tickets are not sent per mail.
6. Prices, discounts
6.1 The prices of online tickets are final prices incl. VAT
6.2 There are no costs for booking and shipping.
6.3 Special activities (for example online discounts) are already included in the given price.
7. Redemption, loss
7.1 A cancellation of the contract is possible until 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
9. Data handling on this website
https://www.eeueuropa.eu collects and saves automatically Log files information on your server that are transmitted to us via your browser. These are:
• Browser type -version
• used operating system
• Referrer URL (that site that was visited before)
• Hostname of the PC (IP Address)
• Time of server request.
To avoid misuse, the IP Address and time are saved within the ordering process. All other page visits on https://www.eeueuropa.eu cannot be assigned to certain persons and are deleted after a statistical analysis. A consolidation of these data sources is not anticipated.
10. Use of Google Analytics
11.1 The laws of Romanian Republic shall apply.
11.2 If the customer is merchant, body corporate organized under public law, or special fund under public law, so is exclusive jurisdiction and place of fulfilment for all claims that result directly or indirectly out of the contractual relationship.
Romanian Republic, 22 June 2017
GET IN TOUCH
EEU knows the importance of meeting the right people in the right environment. Our events are invitation only, but if you are interested in attending in person, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not hesitate to join our mailing list to stay up to date and get notices about our new events!
Our interest and the interest of European Union is to have a fair competition in wholesale energy markets.