European Renewable Operation
National action plans in Europe
· Czech Republic ( updated March 2013 )
Individual EU countries have different available resources and their own unique energy markets. This means that they will have to follow distinctive paths when it comes to meeting their obligations under the Renewable Energy Directive, including their legally binding 2020 targets. In their national action plans, they explain how they intend to do this. The plans cover:
- individual renewable energy targets for the electricity, heating and cooling, and transport sectors
- the planned mix of different renewables technologies
- policy measures to achieve national targets including cooperation between local, regional, and national authorities
- any planned statistical transfers and/or joint projects with other countries
- national policies to develop biomass resources
- measures to ensure that biofuels used to meet renewable energy targets are in compliance with the EU’s sustainability criteria
GET IN TOUCH
EEU knows the importance of meeting the right people in the right environment. Our events are invitation only, but if you are interested in attending in person, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not hesitate to join our mailing list to stay up to date and get notices about our new events!
Our interest and the interest of European Union is to have a fair competition in wholesale energy markets.