EEU | Energy Excellence with Us invites Banks, Investment Funds and private investors interested to join our event at the European energy projects Summit 2018 dedicated for CEO’s of companies with important projects in the energy area, European Comission and State Governments.
Finding investment capital in today’s market is difficult to say the least. But if you’re going to grow your company knowing where to find capital and how to successfully convince lenders, investors and potential partners is essential.
Finding and securing capital is not as easy as it looks. To do it right it takes a lot of effort and work and we EEU | Energy Excellence with Us we will do our best to attract for you as much capital as needed.
EEU | Energy Excellence with Us will bring a positive contribution to presented projects by giving them political visibility, lacks vision, focus, flexibility and the opportunity to connect with investors with strong liquidity or financial instruments.
European companies will need to take action if they want to attract new capital.
The EEU | Energy Excellence with Us invites you to participate in the European energy projects Summit 2018 on 28 – 29 May.
In order to contribute at creating a more favorable context for the development of the energetic companies, the EEU shall promote the presented projects with high diligence.
Registration is Closed
European energy projects Summit 2018 is an opportunity to position your company at the heart of the transformation of the energy sector. Whether you seek global visibility or a deep regional impact or gaining investors, you need to email us firstname.lastname@example.org until 15 May 2018.
Our sponsors, speakers and delegates are successfully shaping policy, business strategy and investment across the energy industry. The Summit provides several opportunities for those leading the energy transformation to participate.
If you plan to join to the list as speaker, please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +40 787 621 783.
Participation fee: Required
Terms and conditions
Event Terms & Conditions
• No one will be admitted into any area of our events without a badge and wristband.
• Badges and wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Pick up badges and wristbands onsite. Valid ID is required.
• Only attendees 18 years of age or older with valid identification will be admitted to our events.
• Final list of participants and speakers will be available after 15 May and if for the Event we do not have more than 20 companies confirmed, the Event will be post-poned.
• Video recording of seminars and workshops is not allowed without express permission from the management of EEU
• Still photography is allowed during our events.
• Attendees give full consent to our events, the venue hotel, and Event Sponsors to copyright and publish any and all photographs, videos and/or film in which he/she appears in while our events.
• Attendees agree and understand that the our events, it’s staff, the venue hotel and the Event Sponsors are not responsible for any damages, actions, claims, costs or other expenses including, but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death or property damaged suffered by any attendee during the course of our events or for any claims, actions, damages or expenses arising out of any transaction or occurrence that takes place in a private room or between private parties attending our events.
• By registering for an event, I give my explicit permission to the organizers of the event to share my email address with companies named and listed as “Supersized Sponsors” of the event.
• Our management reserves the right to deny access or entry to our events or any related events at any time and for any well-founded reason.
Registration must be done at least 25 days before the Summit date
If you have an energy project and you want to make it more visible to European market or to gain more funds, join us at the European energy projects Summit 2018.
Investment Funds, capitalists and venture capitalists main join us at our Summit and to find out the investment opportunities in the energy market. Register today and join us at the European energy projects Summit 2018.
Financial Institutions, Banks and Insurance companies main join us at our Summit to get in contact with the most important energy promoters from the energy market. Reserve your spot today and join us at the European energy projects Summit 2018.
Our interest and the interest of the European Union is that the sustainable growth need to be achieved by promoting a more resource-efficient, more sustainable and more competitive economy. We put the energy infrastructures at the forefront as part of the flagship initiative ‘Resource efficient Europe’, by underlining the need to urgently upgrade Europe’s networks, interconnecting them at the continental level.
Our interest and the interest of European Union is to have a fair competition in wholesale energy markets.
Phone: +40 787 621 783
+39 392 469 1125