EEU EUROPAGDPR | Data Protection
GDPR | Data Protection
EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) is committed to providing a consistent level with GDPR’s privacy, availability, and integrity of personal data of any person targeted by our marketing and service activities.
EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) processes and stores personal data in the EU and is able to demonstrate compliance with GDPR rules at any time. This privacy statement explains the types of information we collect from customers or prospective customers, and how we use this information.
Data protection policy in EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) is based on the following data protection principles:
Personal data processing will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
The collection of personal data will be done only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and the data will not be further processed in a incompatible manner with those purposes;
The collection of personal data will be appropriate, relevant and limited to the required information the purpose of processing;
Personal data will be accurate and, where necessary, updated;
All necessary steps will be taken to ensure that incorrect data is deleted or deleted corrected without delay;
Personal data will be kept in a form that allows identification of the person concerned and for a certain period not longer than the one in which personal data is processed;
All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a secure manner the necessary security;
Personal data will not be shared with third parties unless required for the purpose of providing services under agreements or requested by an Authority;
Persons concerned have the right to request access to personal data, rectification and deleting them, mismatched or restricted from data processing both to the portability of the data.
Personal data means any information that may be related to an identified or identifiable individual. Personal data includes all types of direct or indirect information such as name, email, phone, physical address or ip address, etc.
Collection of personal data
Users of our website that want to benefit from our services or informations may be asked to provide their personal data for EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) can improve its services and businesses.
We can collect data such as name, email, phone, physical address, ip etc.
Also, during the use of www.eeueuropa.eu, data is collected about your search history, such as: read articles, visited pages, etc.
Also, with the help of tracking codes installed on our site from various analytics and statistics service providers, data such as ip, city / country, browser, operating system, service provider, usage duration, data usage of the page, the pages visited.
All this information is intended solely to optimize and improve the operation of our website so that we can offer you the most enjoyable experience when using it.
Who has access to your data?
We inform you that personal data collected from you will only be processed by the EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) and only for the stated purpose, without being alienated to any third party.
How long is your data stored?
Personal data provided by you, or colect via public services like internet, will be processed for a reasonable duration, which may not be shorter than the general prescription period.
What are your rights?
As a target person, you have the following rights:
– the right to access data – you have the right to obtain from the EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) a confirmation that personal data concerning you and access to that data are processed or not; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are subject to processing. EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. The information will be provided in an electronic format that is currently used.
– the right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the rectification. EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete. EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) will notify you of any rectification of your personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of this.
– the right to delete the data – you have the right to obtain from the EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) deleting your personal data without undue delay and the EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) has the obligation to delete the data. EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) will personally notify you of any deletion of your personal data, unless this proves to be impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of this.
– the right to restrict processing – you have the right to obtain from the EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) restricting the processing. EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) will notify you of any restriction on the processing of your data, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of this.
-right of portability of data – you have the right to receive your personal data,
as they were provided to the EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu), in a structured format, currently used and readable automatically, and to transmit this data to another operator when technically feasible;
– the right to oppose – You have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
– the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
– the right to lodge a complaint before the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
-the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by the EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
How do you access your data?
For any questions or requests regarding personal data you have submitted to us, including the exercise of your rights as mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at +40 787 621 783, or by email: , EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) will provide you with the requested information in electronic format whenever possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken in exercising your rights above are provided by EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) free of charge. However, if your claims are unfounded or excessive, especially because of their repetitive nature, the EEU EUROPA (www.eeueuropa.eu) can:
charge a fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or communication or taking the required measures;
refuse to comply with the request.
GET IN TOUCH
EEU EUROPA knows the importance of meeting the right people in the right environment. Our events are invitation only, but if you are interested in attending in person, please contact us at
Our interest and the interest of European Union is to have a fair competition in wholesale energy markets.