The EEU | Energy Excellence with Us is an independent, non-profit organization with european members, including any natural or legal person, associations, authorities, Governments, academic and other professionals concerned with energy and related regulations and laws in the European Union.
EEU | Energy Excellence with Us overall mission is to facilitate the cooperation among energy businesses, to monitor, analyze legislation, implementation and the activity of European and national energy regulators at EU level, to involve the European citizens in the European energy market and to work towards the completion of the single European Union energy market for electricity, renewable energy and natural gas.
• Worldwide information flow and exchange of ideas on energy regulations
• Cooperation among energy businesses, Governments and European Union
• Access to investment funds and financial services provided outside traditional banking institutions
• Lobbying activities at national and European level for associate members
• Energy legislative and regulatory framework
• Software development for energy market analysis and monitoring
• High quality research and energy market forecasts
• Study and publications
• Development and education of students and energy professionals
• Providing leading edge publications and electronic media
• Organizing international and regional workshops, conferences, forums and summits
• Building networks of energy concerned professionals
The role of EEU | Energy Excellence with Us is to stimulate and facilitate the cooperation among energy businesses, to monitor the implementation of European energy legislation and to facilitate and enhance cooperation between national and European authorities, Governments, European Union and energy market participants across Europe, to involve European citezens in the European energy market in order to establish an efficient and transparent energy market, in line with European Union energy goals
Membership in EEU | Energy Excellence with Us is open to anyone who has an interest in the field of energy market. You are encouraged to view our website for more information. If you are interested in joining us, our membership section will provide answers and application form.
Our interest and the interest of European Union is to have a fair competition in wholesale energy markets.
Phone: +40 787 621 783